Date(s) - 25/10/2016 - 27/10/2016
- Assessment centre
- Certification Program
- Development centre
- Psychometric Testing
- Talent Management
Presents A Three Day Certification Workshop on
Assessment & Development Centre
for Talent Management
The selection and development of managers and executives haslong been conducted on a fairly haphazard basis, relying on the experience, hunches and at few instances even biases of decision makers in organizations. Standardized tests and current interviewing techniques have not been widely accepted in selecting and evaluating managers and executives, in part because of the seeming gap between the simple skills measured by tests and the complex skills (especially people-oriented skills) believed to be critical for managers and executives as they are not possibly evaluated by the current methods.
There is a growing demand for quality Human Resource but the supply for the same is scarce. Hence, it is of crucial importance to map and assess the employees and their competencies scientifically & effectively because if wrong candidates are recruited it may have serious implications for the organizational performance.
Knowledge of psychological testing and assessment coupled with the skills to administer various instruments and interpret the results obtained can help human resource and other professionals associated with selection, recruitment, placement, talent management, etc. to evaluate human talent & behavior in a comprehensive and standardized manner and formulate right HR practices and management policies.
This course is intended for HR, Non-HR and other working or independent professionals like consultants involved in the design, planning, and implementation of assessment and development centres to help them develop their skills, proficiency and understanding to run assessment and development centers in a highly efficient and cost effective manner so that they are able to:
- Develop the ability to understand the importance of running an assessment centre and also to understand the practicalities and potential pitfalls of using an ACDC.
- Appreciate assessment techniques and align them with organizational goals.
- Acquire practical skills in the design and planning of an ACDC in their respective organizations.
- Develop the ability to identify individuals with high potential early in their career to optimize their development opportunities and increase productivity.
- Obtain knowledge about various psychometric testing and other measurement and assessment techniques and tools particularly observational skills.
- Develop skills to use ACDC approaches and methodologies for Talent Management.
- Learn to design, administer, interpret and evaluate an assessment tool customized for one’s organization.
- Developing organizational interventions on the basis of the assessment results to optimize the growth process.
Provide participants with the learning to establish low cost Assessment and Development Centers (ACDC).
- What Is Assessment Centre?
- Rise and Growth of the concept and practices of AC and DC-traditional and contemporary approaches.
- Purpose and uses of ACDC.
- What Are Competencies and Competency Mapping all about?
- Designing an Assessment Centre.
- How assessors are trained?
- Analyzing Functional Skills.
- Behavioral Job Analysis.
- Choosing appropriate exercises for ACDC.
- Mastering Observation Skills And Behavior Reporting (BEI)
- Exercises Used in ACDC for Mapping Competencies and Talent-Their Nature And Types.
- Designing an Assessment Exercise.
- Functional Simulation Exercises.
- Assessing Certain types of Behaviour like Assertiveness.
- Using Assessment Matrix Formats for ratings
- Using BARS.
- Preparing an Assessment Report.
- Giving Constructive Assessment Feedback.
- Implementing an Assessment Centre.
- Relating Assessment with Development.
- Live cases of Assessment Centre for Competency Mapping
Action Plan for Competency based HR management..
The workshop is primarily intended to benefit Directors/ Senior Managers / Executives / Officers from all functions, both HR and non-HR, recruitment teams, interview panel groups, HR & Recruitment Consultants, etc., from organizations which are planning to or are in the process of developing competency-based HR and other systems, create their own assessment and development centers for growth, competitiveness and profitability.The program will also benefit individual professionals who want to become a Certified Assessor. The program also aims at exposing students in the same field to these various techniques and the vast knowledge involved, to make them more efficient future professionals.
BENEFITS TO PARTICIPANTS AND THE ORGANIZATION
The participants will learn by –
1. Profiling Behavior and Competencies.
2. Designing Exercises and using them.
3. Observing and classifying behavior.
4. Learning to analyse and use Cases and games and other exercises
like lectures and discussions.
Thus, participants will undergo:
Active involvement in interactive sessions employing a combination of presentations, exercises, case studies, videos, question & answers sessions, etc.
WHAT WILL THE ORGANIZATION GAIN?
The Organization will get:
- Cost effective tools to manage recruitment, promotions and placement.
- An excellent way to manage talent.
- Elimination of wastage in talent acquisition and management.
- Higher levels of employee engagement.
- Better preparation to implement more scientific compensation packages and other management policies.
Needless to say ,all the above will accrue tremendously to the bottom line and will add to the overall growth of the organization and to the individual participants.
Company Sponsored Participants :
For One Particpant –
INR Rs. 18,000/-
For Two – Three
INR Rs. 17,000/-each
For Four or more
INR Rs. 16,000/- each
Self Sponsored (non-consultants) Participants:
INR Rs. 16,000/-
Self Sponsored full time Psychology and management students:
INR Rs. 15,000/-
Consultants (company sponsored or self sponsored):
INR. 25,000/- per participant
Participants From Abroad:
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT
Discount of Rs.1500/-(One thousand and five hundred) for each candidate if confirmed registration along with cheque, is received at least 20 days before the scheduled dates.
*Participation fee includes cost of Tests (one copy of each test free without manual), Reading Material, Tea and Lunch. Service Tax @ 15% will be charged extra.
Cheque / DD in the name of “Salahkaar Consultants” payable at Pune and mail it to:
Salahkaar Consultants, Salahkaar Consultants, Office # 2A and 2B, Pillar Homes, Opp. Silver Line Society, Near Ganpati Chowk, Viman Nagar, Pune 411 014, India. Landmark: Behind Fortune Inn Jukaso Hotel
Vishakha – 07720080704 / (020) – 40027772 or write back to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Buy Tickets online.
Bookings are closed for this event.