Date(s) - 16/05/2017 - 30/05/2017
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
IT Skills Training Services
IT Skills Training services has trained more than 100,000 professionals worldwide and has a very high first time pass rate of 98.7%. IT Skills Training Services is recognized internationally as the leading organization for certification training and has been accredited by leading global bodies.
- Course Completion Certificate by IT Skills Training Services
- Hands on Sessions
- Java Introduction
- Hadoop Ecosystems Included
- 32 hours of high quality training
- Trainers are Industry experts & working professionals
- Comprehensive up-to date contents
- Learn the basic concepts of Big Data and Hadoop.
- Master the concepts of Hadoop ecosystem and its various components.
- Understand the concept and uses of MapReduce.
- Learn various concepts of Sqoop and Flume.
- List out the best practices for storage of data.
- Understanding of HDFS* Explain how to model structured data as tables with Impala and Hive.
- Understand how YARN engages in managing to compute resources into clusters.
- Completely understanding Apache Hadoop Framework.
Who Can Attend
Engineers, Developers, Networking specialists, Managers, Executives, Students, Professional Services, Architects, Data Analyst, BI Developer/Architect, QA, Performance Engineers.
Big data and data analytics is gaining a lot of momentum and is going to be a bigger future. So, if you have knowledge of Hadoop, it will greatly benefit your career.
For Further Queries Please Contact:
Bookings are closed for this event.