Date(s) - 11/11/2016 - 12/11/2016
Country Inn, Chattarpur, Delhi
- Certification Program
- coaching and mentoring
- customer orientation
- Psychometric Testing
Return on Investment
Participants will be trained to :
(1) administer the tests/scales,
(2) score them, and
(3) interpret the scores
(4) prepare psychological profiles of each individual which can be
(5) used for various purposes including Selection, Placement, Promotions, Guidance, Counselling and several other uses.
This means after successful completion of the workshop they will be able to use all the tools used in the workshop and numerous similar psychometric assessments, as bonafide certified practitioner of those tests.
What will the workshop cover?
(NO OTHER PROGRAM IN INDIA GIVES YOU RICHER CONTENT)
· What psychometric is and what it is not
· The principles of psychological tests and scale construction.
· The uses of tests and scales and their implications.
· Developing expertise in use, administration of tests / scales and interpretation of some useful and prominent tests (as mentioned below).
Tests to be covered
2. DTAW (Types At Work)
3. Salahkaar Enneagram Test (SET)*
4. EQit (Emotional Intelligence Test)
5. HR Audit
|Lead Trainer :
-Dr. C.N. Daftuar, Eminent IP/OB Psychologist of India
He is one of the most Learned trainers in India. Some of his achievements worth noting are:
Trainer’s profile can be viewed here
Who can attend?
|HR, Non-HR Professionals and Industrial Psychology/Organisational Behaviour and MBA Students|
INR 14,000/- per person (For Indian Delegates)
USD 600/- (For Delegates outside India)
Student and group discounts available
Dial- 99530 82451 for further details
Bookings are closed for this event.