Date(s) - 19/08/2017 - 20/08/2017
Gurgaon, Huda City Centre
- Assessment centre
- Certification Program
- coaching and mentoring
- Psychometric Testing
- Talent Management
- train the trainer
2 days workshop on Psychometric Testing
(with certification and license of top 3 psychometric tests by Salahkaar Consultants)
Dates – 5th and 6th Aug 2017
Venue – Delhi / Gurgaon
Registration Fee – INR 20,000/- per person plus taxes
Return on Investment
Participants will be trained to :
(1) administer the tests/scales,
(2) score them, and
(3) interpret the scores
(4) prepare psychological profiles of each individual which can be
(5) used for various purposes including Selection, Placement, Promotions, Guidance, Counselling and several other uses.
This means after successful completion of the workshop they will be able to use all the tools used in the workshop and numerous similar psychometric assessments, as bonafide certified practitioner of those tests.
What will the workshop cover?
(NO OTHER PROGRAM IN INDIA GIVES YOU RICHER CONTENT)
- What psychometric is and what it is not
- The principles of psychological tests and scale construction.
- The uses of tests and scales and their implications.
- Developing expertise in use, administration of tests / scales and interpretation of some useful and prominent tests (as mentioned below).
Tests to be covered
- DTAW (Daftuar Types At Work- a test which gives results similar to MBTITM)*
- Salahkaar Enneagram Test (SET)*
- EQit (Emotional Intelligence Test)
- HR Audit
Lead Trainer :
Dr. C. N. Daftuar is one of the most Learned trainers in India. Some of his achievements worth noting are:
- He was invited to present a paper as well as chair scientific / academic session during the 24th International Congress of Applied Psychology (IAAP), San Francisco and in several other international seminars and conferences in India as well as abroad.
- Declared Man-of-the year (1997) by the ABI, U.S.A. for his leadership roles in the academic world. He was declared National Associate by the University.
- He was offered foreign Affiliate Membership of American Psychological Association, USA and full Hon. Membership of the International Association of Applied Psychology (IAAP,Head Quartered in Holland ) for three successive years.
- He has visited on academic assignments /visiting faculty to several national and international institutions including the Universities of Cambridge and Loughborough University of Science and Technology, UK.
Bookings are closed for this event.