I am an experienced freelance corporate trainer. In my experience I’ve delivered many induction trainings.
I am an Executive Coach and a Soft Skills Trainer with three years of experience. I am also a Management Professor teaching Commerce and Management subjects.
Strong track record of conducting training, content building, generating TNI and handling end to end evaluation process at an organisation level.
Selected areas of expertise are:
1. Learning and Development
2. Client Management
3. Team Management
4. Certified Trainer – Building content, Generating TNI, conducting training and setting up & conducting assessments and certification programs
5. Part of Operational Excellence Team – Identifying and initiating opportunity areas based on TNI and conducting refreshers and toll gates for performance comparison (Pre vs. Post)
6. Project Management – Aligning project goals with organizational goals
7. Hands-on experience in Operations management of the Quality & Training Department
8. Hands-on experience in Recruitment process and employee engagement
9. Effective team manager having ability to lead cross-functional project teams and integrate their efforts to maximize efficiency
10. Adroit in evaluating / enhancing performance of team against the set targets, doing need based promotion planning and providing valuable feedback for improvement
A MBA, PMP® certified professional with 7 years of experience in Project Management, Operations Management, Program Management, Vendor Management, Supplier Management, Freelancer Management, Outsourcing, Business Analysis, Business Process Excellence, Training Management, Quality Management,Stakeholder Management, Risk Management, Performance Management and Team Management. I am actively looking forward to explore suitable career opportunities as trainer/instructor for PMP and other project management related courses/certifications. I am also available to assist in any project related activities.
Jasmine has a work experience of over 14 years across diverse industries which include Training and Development, Insurance and BPO’s. She has trained more than 6000 associates at the Entry/ Middle/ Senior management levels.
Jasmine has successfully undergone the prestigious “Dale Carnegie Train the trainer Master class certification”. She is certified to undertake Advance Level Skill Training for the Leadership Team (across Sales & Non Sales) from Development Dimension International (DDI). Apart from that she has also received Soft Skills and Facilitation skills certification from Turning Point training and Assessment Ltd.
She worked as a Management trainer with Delhi Call; an international BPO and also has experience working in a training and placement institute. Her biggest breakthrough was with HDFC Life, last designated as a Regional training manager handling Delhi NCR geography.
Jasmine’s core competent training areas include Train the trainer, Communication and Presentation skills, Performance Coaching, Assertive Business Communication, Team Building, Professional Skills, Management Development Programs, First time leaders, Coaching, Retail & Sales training and Outbound Training, Life Insurance, Recruitment and Selection, Campus to corporate.
She has the ability to handle huge teams, multi task and adhere to stringent deadlines for the deliverables.
She qualified and got certified as a talent employee –STRIDER with HDFC Life and was sent to IBS, Hyderabad for a workshop on Leadership development. She was a part of CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) campaigns run by HDFC Life. And, was an ICC (Internal Complaints Committee) member- North; for handling complaints / issues related to Workplace Sexual Harassment.
Some of the clients she has trained for include HDFC Bank, HDFC Life, IFCI, Bajaj Capital.
Languages Known: English, Hindi and Punjabi.