Salahkaar has over 30 in-house tests. These are highly researched and valid tests especially relevant for Indian setup.
Reasons for the origin of these tests:
- Formation of a cartel based in Singapore controlling Afro-Asian market including India. (Indicate a tinge of Monopolistic hegemony).
- Discriminatory policy of the cartel in selling, licensing and marketing of MBTI.
- Lower reliability & validity (r=.30 for Indian sample of average age group of 22 years. That means, only around students’ sample). MBTI is well researched but validity is doubtful in the Indian, Asian and African context.
- Unreasonable popularity based on marketing rather than scientific acumen of MBTI (Very nature of Scaling limits it).
- The above reasons and some more necessitated a genuine Afro-Asian test of similar nature but with better reliability, validity and applicability as well as cheaper to suit their economy.
Why it is high time to dump international tests and adopt Salahkaar Tests which are valid for Indian market?
- Salahkaar Tests are scientifically tested and found highly reliable and valid in the Indian and Nigerian (African) context.
- Based on the same theory (Jung’s like MBTI and MBTI at Work) but also borrows heavily from the Indian concept of ARDH-NARISHWER. It maintains the robustness and adds scientificity.
- History in the making. Unique in India. These groups are apart of the History making being the part of the early few Workshops of its type.
#For more details, feel free to contact us at
- firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
- 91 995 3505 332