training calendar 2018-19 ITpdf
Salahkaar has over 30 in-house tests. These are highly researched and valid tests especially relevant for Indian setup.
Reasons for the origin of these tests:
- Formation of a cartel based in Singapore controlling Afro-Asian market including India. (Indicate a tinge of Monopolistic hegemony).
- Discriminatory policy of the cartel in selling, licensing and marketing of MBTI.
- Lower reliability & validity (r=.30 for Indian sample of average age group of 22 years. That means, only around students’ sample). MBTI is well researched but validity is doubtful in the Indian, Asian and African context.
- Unreasonable popularity based on marketing rather than scientific acumen of MBTI (Very nature of Scaling limits it).
- The above reasons and some more necessitated a genuine Afro-Asian test of similar nature but with better reliability, validity and applicability as well as cheaper to suit their economy.
Why it is high time to dump international tests and adopt Salahkaar Tests which are valid for Indian market?
- Salahkaar Tests are scientifically tested and found highly reliable and valid in the Indian and Nigerian (African) context.
- Based on the same theory (Jung’s like MBTI and MBTI at Work) but also borrows heavily from the Indian concept of ARDH-NARISHWER. It maintains the robustness and adds scientificity.
- History in the making. Unique in India. These groups are apart of the History making being the part of the early few Workshops of its type.
#For more details, feel free to contact us at
- email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- 91 995 3505 332
THE SUBCONSCIOUS AND CONSCIOUS LEARNING!
I felt inspired, I got the wow feeling, I got mesmerised…
Oh, I think I learnt something new!
Since childhood, we have experienced such wow feeling for certain things when we saw it for the first time and those were the moments we gained true learning. The moments when we gained experiences that remain with us for a long time like an inspiration that makes its mark somewhere in our brain, in our heart.
Remember? How a complex theory was explained beautifully by a primary teacher and we remember that theory even when we have grown an adult not using it even once in actual life?
I am sure we all have experienced this type of learning. That’s because, that learning was not taught to us, it was explained like a story. It was an experience. We felt involved, the experienced the feeling of being part of the story. And this experience of being part of the story remains with us, always.
There may be several theories on learning, but I believe learning has got its own stages…
Stage 1 – The Inspiration
Stage 2 – The Experience
Stage 3 – The Positioning of this experience in our mind
I call it the PIE model of learning
And when we make use of our learnings in certain way, we again go through few more stages. I believe those stages are …
Stage 4 – Mind allocates champions to work on this inspiration. Those champions are our dreams, ideas, planning, etc.
Stage 5 – Mind sends signals to body for execution of the plan
Stage 6 – Experiencing the process and results (this stage depends on stage 4)
Stage 7 – After the results stage, we move back to stage 1. Back to inspiration that we gain from the results.
& the cycle goes on!
Let’s keep our eyes open for these stages and remain conscious about loose links between these stages. Wherever required, look for opportunities, join the loose links and gain the most from your learnings. And lastly, keep looking for those wow moments, Happy learning!